Liam Asher- Getting bigger every day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Rocks!

Hi, all....

Well, I am long overdue for a post. Life has become a little hectic, and blog-writing seems to have fallen by the wayside. However, I have big plans to change this....look for an updated site and fresh material sometime after the holidays!

But for now, I want to tell you all about this amazing promotion I heard about from another blogger. Are you familiar with the AMAZING website, Shutterfly.com? Do you have a public blog? Do you like free things? If you answered YES to all three, this promotion is for you! Now through December 31, all bloggers who participate by doing a write-up about Shutterfly.com can earn 50 FREE holiday cards. Who doesn't like free things? And if you are like me, the fact that it is from Shutterfly is a double-bonus. To date, we have a huge album store on the site, from which we periodically print photos. In addition, I have made 4 photo books (which are an awesome way to commemorate a special occasion or milestone), 2 mugs (one for Jeff and one for me, each featuring Liam) and a 2010 calendar (I have big plans to order another for 2011). The website features amazing pricing compared to other sites, and the deals abound this time of the year. Not to mention, the site is extremely user-friendly. So, what do you have to lose? Check them out at
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/, or on the main site (shutterfly.com). You'll become a Shutterfly-fan just like me, I promise. : )

-Farrah

No comments: